Tasty Turkey Soup Recipe
"You'll love this quick-and-easy way to jazz up a can of soup," comments Laurie Todd of Columbus, Mississippi. Enjoy the comforting results in a snap by using leftover turkey and convenient ramen noodles.
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (3 ounces) chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed turkey noodle soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- Pepper to taste
- 1. In a large saucepan, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. Discard seasoning packet from ramen noodles or save for another use.
- 2. Stir the noodles, water, soup, broth, turkey and pepper into celery mixture. Cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are tender and heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 166 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 1042mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat.
Reviews for Tasty Turkey Soup
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC