Tasty Turkey Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (3 ounces) chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed turkey noodle soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- Pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. Discard seasoning packet from ramen noodles or save for another use.
- Stir the noodles, water, soup, broth, turkey and pepper into celery mixture. Cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are tender and heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 166 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 1042mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat.
Nov 29, 2011
Forgot to say I couldn't find the turkey noodle soup but chicken noodle worked just fine...yummy!
Nov 29, 2011
This was so quick and easy to make it's hard to believe it could taste soooo good! My husband couldn't stop raving about it! Will definately make it often, so economical too! Thanks so much for sharing!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.