"You'll love this quick-and-easy way to jazz up a can of soup," comments Laurie Todd of Columbus, Mississippi. Enjoy the comforting results in a snap by using leftover turkey and convenient ramen noodles.
Recommended: 25 Juicy, Golden Holiday Turkey Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (3 ounces) chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed turkey noodle soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- Pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. Discard seasoning packet from ramen noodles or save for another use.
- Stir the noodles, water, soup, broth, turkey and pepper into celery mixture. Cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are tender and heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tasty Turkey Soup in Quick Cooking January/February 2000, p11
Reviews forTasty Turkey Soup
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review