Tasty Turkey Casserole Recipe
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup water
- 6 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the broccoli and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with turkey.
- 2. Combine the soup and sour cream. Spoon over the turkey. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup: 232 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Tasty Turkey Casserole
"This was an amazing dish! I added some chopped sweet pepper and onion to the sauce, used mozzarella cheese cuz that was all I had on hand. We all raved about it!"