A can of cream soup makes it easy for Maureen Dongoski of Petersberg, West Virginia to assemble this crowd-pleasing casserole. Sour cream adds to a rich taste to this saucy turkey-and-broccoli bake that's ideal for potlucks.
Recommended: Your September Meal Plan
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup water
- 6 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the broccoli and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with turkey.
- Combine the soup and sour cream. Spoon over the turkey. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Tasty Turkey Casserole in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p52
Reviews forTasty Turkey Casserole
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2012
"This was an amazing dish! I added some chopped sweet pepper and onion to the sauce, used mozzarella cheese cuz that was all I had on hand. We all raved about it!"