Tasty Turkey Casserole
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup water
- 6 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the broccoli and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with turkey.
- Combine the soup and sour cream. Spoon over the turkey. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 232 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein.
Dec 5, 2014
This was a good casserole, and a good way to use leftover turkey. I made only one half a recipe. I will make this again.
Apr 6, 2012
This was an amazing dish! I added some chopped sweet pepper and onion to the sauce, used mozzarella cheese cuz that was all I had on hand. We all raved about it!
Nov 30, 2009
I make this recipe everytime we have leftover turkey. It truly is very tasty! Even my kids eat it and they don't care for spinach or squash by themselves, but with the cream soup base and the seasonings it all blends together into a great casserole.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.