Tasty Tuna Turnovers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (7 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna, egg, celery and mayonnaise; set aside. Separate crescent dough into eight rectangles; seal perforations. Top each with tuna mixture and cheese. Fold in half; pinch edges to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 275 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 483mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 14g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apr 28, 2011
My husband really liked these; I didn't so much. We made a full recipe of the filling, but only had 1 roll of crescent rolls. The filling made enough to fill 5 turnovers to capacity; I wouldn't fill them any less, or you just get crescent rolls in some bites.