This is a great salad that's worth trying. The combination of vegetables and a thick creamy dressing make a perfect blend. For a little color, add some cherry tomatoes.
Recommended: Healthy Main Dish Salad Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1 cup sliced peeled cucumber
- 1 cup cauliflowerets
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes, optional
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup French onion dip
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, cucumber, cauliflower, tomatoes if desired, cheese and onions. In a small bowl, whisk together the dip and salad dressing. Serve with salad. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Tasty Tossed Salad in Reminisce January/February 2004, p48