Tasty Tomato Pizza
I’m known for bringing this party-style pizza everywhere I go. It’s an easy appetizer when you use refrigerated dough and a big baking pan. —Kim Evarts, Brockport, New York
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 5 plum tomatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom and 1/2 in. up sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, basil, garlic powder and garlic salt. Stir in 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese. Spread over crust. Top with tomato slices, olives and, if desired, green pepper. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.