- 6 individual round sponge cakes
- 6 teaspoons strong brewed coffee
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup whipped topping, divided
- 3 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place sponge cakes on dessert plates; drizzle with coffee. In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the chocolate syrup. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping just until combined. Spoon over cakes. Dollop with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with cocoa and cinnamon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forTasty Tiramisu
"Zabaglione is a traditional italian pudding like filling that is usually cooked. you can find many recipes for it online. but you would use it like a pudding or filling for a dessert."
"I enjoyed this recipe very much. Thank you.Do you have any idea of what Zabaglione is?? I have a recipe which call for it."