Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 individual round sponge cakes
- 6 teaspoons strong brewed coffee
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup whipped topping, divided
- 3 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place sponge cakes on dessert plates; drizzle with coffee. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the chocolate syrup. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping just until combined. Spoon over cakes. Dollop with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with cocoa and cinnamon.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 367 calories, 16g fat (11g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jan 19, 2009
Zabaglione is a traditional italian pudding like filling that is usually cooked. you can find many recipes for it online. but you would use it like a pudding or filling for a dessert.
Jun 27, 2008
I enjoyed this recipe very much. Thank you.Do you have any idea of what Zabaglione is?? I have a recipe which call for it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.