- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, crushed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Place the onions in another shallow bowl. Dip the chicken in butter mixture, then coat with onions. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTasty Onion Chicken
"Amazing. I use chicken breast so I have to flatten the meat or cook it longer than the suggested time to make sure it is done. This tastes incredible!"
"I made this with chicken thighs because that's what I had on hand. My family loved it and asked me to make it again soon."
"This is the best chicken dish ever nice and moist:):)"
"Very good and easy. Will definitely make again!"
"Nutrition facts from Frenchs website check their recipe for ingredients for weight watcher folksNutrition Facts:Serving Size 1 breastCalories 407Fat 24gSaturated Fat 9gCarbohydrates 15gFiber 0gProtein 30gCholesterol 161mgFrench's site had review to use parchment paper so it won't stick like to a pan or foil"