Tasty Italian Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- Minced fresh parsley
- Place chicken in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and salt if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 177 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 980mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.
Mar 12, 2016
I thought it was just okay. Not terrible, but not great either. I probably won't make this again.
Jan 1, 2012
I make this at least once a month. I usually make 3 lbs of meat at a time. I cube up the left overs and use some of it for the next night's meal and/or freeze for future meal.
Feb 2, 2011
Excellent and super simple!
Feb 9, 2010
If you need a delicious dish in a hurry, this is it! I have made this many times and both my husband and I really enjoy it.