- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- Minced fresh parsley
- Place chicken in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and salt if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTasty Italian Chicken
"I thought it was just okay. Not terrible, but not great either. I probably won't make this again."
"I make this at least once a month. I usually make 3 lbs of meat at a time. I cube up the left overs and use some of it for the next night's meal and/or freeze for future meal."
"Excellent and super simple!"
"If you need a delicious dish in a hurry, this is it! I have made this many times and both my husband and I really enjoy it."