Tasty Creamy Fruit Dip
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makesabout 3-1/2 cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, extracts and cinnamon until smooth. Add milk; mix well. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 118 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 211mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.
Jan 4, 2017
I served this for a New Year's Eve party. It was well liked. I did not use Fat-free or reduced fat. I also omitted the brown sugar. It was plenty sweet enough to serve with cut up fruit. I would make this again.
Apr 16, 2016
This is a favorite wherever I take it!
Dec 21, 2011
i added orange yogurt & orange zest & i plan on making it w/a little orange liguor for the adults.this is really good.
Apr 30, 2011
Very good and easy to make; I like the cream cheese dip without or with less cinnamon better though
Sep 27, 2009
I took this recipe to a tailgate yesterday and got many requests for the recipe. Thanks!
Jan 14, 2009
This is so good! It would make an excellent topping for apple or carrot cake also.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.