Tasty Creamy Fruit Dip
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makesabout 3-1/2 cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, extracts and cinnamon until smooth. Add milk; mix well. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 118 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 211mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.
Jan 4, 2017
I served this for a New Year's Eve party. It was well liked. I did not use Fat-free or reduced fat. I also omitted the brown sugar. It was plenty sweet enough to serve with cut up fruit. I would make this again.
Apr 16, 2016
This is a favorite wherever I take it!
Dec 21, 2011
i added orange yogurt & orange zest & i plan on making it w/a little orange liguor for the adults.this is really good.
Apr 30, 2011
Very good and easy to make; I like the cream cheese dip without or with less cinnamon better though
Sep 27, 2009
I took this recipe to a tailgate yesterday and got many requests for the recipe. Thanks!
Jan 14, 2009
This is so good! It would make an excellent topping for apple or carrot cake also.