- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, extracts and cinnamon until smooth. Add milk; mix well. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews forTasty Creamy Fruit Dip
"I served this for a New Year's Eve party. It was well liked. I did not use Fat-free or reduced fat. I also omitted the brown sugar. It was plenty sweet enough to serve with cut up fruit. I would make this again."
"This is a favorite wherever I take it!"
"i added orange yogurt & orange zest & i plan on making it w/a little orange liguor for the adults.this is really good."
"Very good and easy to make; I like the cream cheese dip without or with less cinnamon better though"
"I took this recipe to a tailgate yesterday and got many requests for the recipe. Thanks!"
"This is so good! It would make an excellent topping for apple or carrot cake also."