- 2 containers (16 ounces each) sharp cheddar cheese spread
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Crackers and/or celery
- In a large bowl, beat the cheese spread, sour cream, cream cheese, salt and garlic powder until smooth. Serve with crackers and/or celery. Store in the refrigerator Yield: 8 cups.
Reviews forTasty Cheese Spread
"Love it. I just add some finely chopped green onion and a little worcey sauce."
"Great tasting recipie. I gave it a 5 star as it is easy to make and taste great"
"This is a great tasting cheese spread and easy to make. I will be making this for years to come. no stars above but I would rate it a 5 star recipe"