"This is a great dressing for perking up any kind of salad," says Tammy Landry of Saucier, Mississippi. "Try mixing it into potato salad—it will tingle your taste buds!"
Recommended: Top 10 Grilled Pork Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons powdered fruit pectin
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, dissolve pectin in boiling water; set aside. In a bowl, whisk together the apple juice concentrate, vinegar, mustard, oil, tarragon, pepper and pectin mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tarragon Vinaigrette in Light & Tasty December/January 2005, p14