"I used this recipe often when I cooked for the 'Meals on Wheels' program in our hometown," writes Helen Sandsbraaten of Naicam, Saskatchewan. "The salmon is mildly seasoned with lemon and tarragon, and it's quick to make."
Recommended: 5-Star Grilling Recipes You've Gotta Try
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 salmon steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place salmon steaks in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with butter and lemon juice. Sprinkle with the tarragon, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tarragon Salmon Steaks in Taste of Home August/September 2003, p14
Reviews forTarragon Salmon Steaks
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 3, 2014
"Phenomenal! Excellent! Simple and Elegant! Perfect. This is a keeper."