Tarragon Salmon Steaks
"I used this recipe often when I cooked for the 'Meals on Wheels' program in our hometown," writes Helen Sandsbraaten of Naicam, Saskatchewan. "The salmon is mildly seasoned with lemon and tarragon, and it's quick to make."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 salmon steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place salmon steaks in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with butter and lemon juice. Sprinkle with the tarragon, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.