A fresh, homemade herb dressing perks up this salad from our Test Kitchen. You can drizzle the dressing on other salads, too.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup salad croutons
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first nine ingredients; set aside. In a salad bowl, combine the salad greens, radishes, croutons and sesame seeds. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 134 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 420mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Mixed Greens Salad with Tarragon Dressing in Cooking for 2 Winter 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.