A fresh, homemade herb dressing perks up this salad from our Test Kitchen. You can drizzle the dressing on other salads, too.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup salad croutons
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first nine ingredients; set aside. In a salad bowl, combine the salad greens, radishes, croutons and sesame seeds. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.