- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 small onion, chopped
- In a small bowl, dissolve bouillon in water. Stir in the vinegar, oil, tarragon, garlic and pepper. Place the potatoes in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Add tarragon mixture and stir to coat. Sprinkle with onion.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forTarragon Potatoes
"Very nice recipe. My kids and I love this!"