Tarragon Pasta Salad Recipe
The refreshing tuna salad with pasta and a savory tarragon dressing make a colorful and flavorful addition to any summer lunch or picnic menu. The recipe can be easily doubled if you need to feed a hungry crowd.—Toni Churchin, Irvine, California
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 can (9 ounces) tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, tuna, red pepper and onions. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients. Pour over salad and toss gently. Chill for 1 hour. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 390 calories, 23g fat (3g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 493mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Tarragon Pasta Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC