Tarragon Lettuce Salad Recipe
- 3 heads Bibb lettuce, torn
- 4 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon or 3 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 4-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place lettuce in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 110 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 293mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Tarragon Lettuce Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC