This moist fish dish has a delicate herb flavor I enjoy. Plus, this easy recipe calls for only five ingredients.—Donna Smith, Fairport, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 pound flounder fillets
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Place fillets in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove to a serving plate with a slotted spatula. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 192 calories, 10g fat (0 saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 lean meat.
Originally published as Tarragon Flounder in Taste of Home April/May 2000
Oct 27, 2018
I did like this recipe. The flavor was unusual but enjoyable. I would make this again.
Jun 15, 2013
The flavor was OK, but the fish was very soft from too much liquid.