Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine lemon juice and oil. Dip chicken in lemon juice mixture, then crumb mixture.
- In a small skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 200 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Mar 22, 2012
Fantastic flavor!!! Easy and quick to make. Could you want any more?
Jan 19, 2011
I have made this recipe twice and we love it! The chicken is tasty, tender, and healthy. Thank you for this yummy recipe. It's a definite keeper!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.