- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salt to taste
- Lettuce or hollowed pineapple halves, optional
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and grapes. Combine the next seven ingredients. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes. Serve on lettuce leaves or in pineapple shells if desired. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forTarragon Chicken Salad
"This recipe was easy and tasty! I didn't have tarragon vinegar so I used apple cider vinegar instead. My husband enjoyed his portion served over lettuce and I enjoyed mine with lettuce wrapped in a tortilla. The grapes mixed with the other flavors is quite yummy. I will definitely make this recipe again."