Tarragon Chicken Bundles for Two
Loaded with chicken strips, summer squash, zucchini and tomatoes, this robust, grilled entree is always pleasing. And the foil packets make cleanup a breeze! —Michelle Isenhoff Grand Rapids, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1/2 medium yellow summer squash, julienned
- 1/2 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1/2 cup halved fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Divide the chicken strips and vegetables among two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Top each with 1 tablespoon butter, tarragon, salt and pepper. Fold foil over and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and vegetables are tender.