Our Test Kitchen jazzed up store-boughten quesadilla rolls from the freezer section with a spicy salsa that's a breeze to stir up. Tip: Serve the combo as an appetizer, snack or quick dinner.
Recommended: 68 Cinco de Mayo Party Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen steak quesadilla rolls
- 1 jar (16 ounces) lime-garlic salsa
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare quesadilla rolls according to package directions for microwave cooking. Meanwhile, for salsa, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with quesadilla rolls. Yield: 1 dozen (2-1/2 cups salsa).
Originally published as Taquitos with Salsa in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p62
Reviews forTaquitos with Salsa
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2011
"This was a quick and simple appetizer. I cooked the taquitos in the oven though since it makes them crispier."