- 4 packages (3 ounces each) tapioca pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cans (22 ounces each) lemon pie filling
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) colored or white miniature marshmallows
- 4 cans (17 ounces each) fruit cocktail, drained
- 4 cans (15 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- In a large saucepan, cook pudding and milk according to package directions; cool. In a large bowl, fold whipped topping into pie filling. Add the remaining ingredients; stir gently. Fold in pudding. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 70-80 servings.
Reviews forTapioca Pudding
"This recipe is always a big hit when I take it to picnics."
"I make this recipe quite a bit and it's always a big hit. Everybody wants the recipe"