Tapenade-Prosciutto Flatbread Pizza Bites
I love this flatbread pizza because it combines so many different flavors and textures. You can use it as an appetizer or a light lunch. And, it's so easy to change the flavor by trying various store-bought tapanades.—
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 whole pita breads
- 2 packages (4 ounces each) herbed fresh goat cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 cups Moroccan Tapenade
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- Spread oil over both sides of each pita bread. Place on a griddle. Cook over low heat for 2-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy.
- Spread with goat cheese; top with prosciutto. Spread each with 1/2 cup tapenade; sprinkle with basil. Cut into four wedges. Serve immediately.