Tangy Zucchini Saute
You don't have to go to great lengths to zip up zucchini, as this recipe so tastefully proves. Our Test Kitchen stirred up the savory solution-saute it in a jiffy! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini and onion in oil until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute longer. Add vinegar; saute for 1-2 minutes or until liquid is evaporated and zucchini is evenly coated.