Tangy Turkey Kabobs
Unlike traditional kabobs, these call for turkey breast slices, potatoes and apple chunks. The flavorful honey mustard salad dressing shines through in each delicious bite.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 12 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 medium green apples, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine salad dressing and rosemary; set aside.
- Fold turkey strips in thirds; thread onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers alternately with potatoes and apples.
- Spoon half of the dressing over kabobs. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until is no longer pink, basting and turning occasionally with remaining dressing.
Originally published as Tangy Turkey Kabobs in 2001 Taste of Home Calendar
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.