Unlike traditional kabobs, these call for turkey breast slices, potatoes and apple chunks. The flavorful honey mustard salad dressing shines through in each delicious bite.
Recommended: 50+ Brilliant Recipes for Food on a Stick
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 12 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 pound turkey breast slices, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 unpeeled green apples, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and rosemary; set aside. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes; drain. Fold turkey strips in thirds; thread onto metal or soaked wooden skewers alternately with potatoes and apples. Spoon half of the dressing over kabobs. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 6-8 minutes. Turn; brush with remaining dressing. Continue grilling until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Turkey Kabobs in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2001