Tangy Thousand Island Dressing
Why buy bottled salad dressing when you can make delicious, homemade Thousand Island Dressing in a jiffy? This tangy version comes from Elizabeth Montgomery of Allston, MA
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.