Tangy Strawberry Punch
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
Makes35-40 servings (about 7-1/2 quarts)
- 2 cans (46 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 quarts water
- 6 cups sugar
- 6 envelopes (.19 ounce each) unsweetened strawberry lemonade soft drink mix
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, optional
- In a large container, combine the pineapple juice, water, sugar and drink mix. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Freeze.
- Remove from the freezer 1-2 hours before serving. Stir in the ginger ale and crushed pineapple if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 152 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Aug 15, 2015
This is one of my favorite punch recipes that I've tried! I'm going to be making this for my son's birthday party because it's so good. I doubled the amount of strawberry lemonade powder and skipped the step of freezing it. I just chilled the mixture in the fridge first. Turned out great!
Aug 18, 2012
We used sprite so we halfed the sugar. Still tangy and sweet.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.