- 2 cans (46 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 quarts water
- 6 cups sugar
- 6 envelopes (.19 ounce each) unsweetened strawberry lemonade soft drink mix
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, optional
- In a large container, combine the pineapple juice, water, sugar and drink mix. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Freeze.
- Remove from the freezer 1-2 hours before serving. Stir in the ginger ale and crushed pineapple if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 35-40 servings (about 7-1/2 quarts).
Reviews forTangy Strawberry Punch
"This is one of my favorite punch recipes that I've tried! I'm going to be making this for my son's birthday party because it's so good. I doubled the amount of strawberry lemonade powder and skipped the step of freezing it. I just chilled the mixture in the fridge first. Turned out great!"
"We used sprite so we halfed the sugar. Still tangy and sweet."