Tangy Spinach Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/3 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first six ingredients; shake well. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, eggs, chow mein noodles and bacon. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 175 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 373mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Dec 24, 2015
We've made this so many times over the years. It's so delicious, even the family members who usually don't care for salad love this!
Apr 8, 2014
I loved this, especially the dressing!
Jan 7, 2014
Yum! Loved this salad...the dressing was easy & delicious. I had some dried cranberries on hand, so I threw them in as well. Will definitely make this again.
Jun 13, 2009
This salad was awesome. The dressing is delicious, and the noodles add a nice crunch. I loved it. Would highly recommend it!
Dec 14, 2008
This has become our new favorite salad!