Tangy Spinach Salad Supreme
A tangy topping completes this fresh spinach salad, garnished with hard-cooked egg and crumbled bacon.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, sugar, onion, pepper, parsley, ketchup, salt, mustard and paprika; shake well. Divide spinach among four individual plates; top with eggs and bacon. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.
1 each: 718 calories, 70g fat (12g saturated fat), 228mg cholesterol, 1063mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC