Tangy Potato Salad for Two
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Cook: 15 min.
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons diced sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Sprinkle with vinegar.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cube and place in a small bowl. Add the red pepper, peas, cucumber and onion; toss gently to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, salt and pepper. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 204 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 515mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 7, 2011
This is a very creamy delicious salad! I used 1/2 if the red pepper and some extra Vidalia onion. Will certainly make again for company!
Jun 29, 2010
The horseradish gives a unique flavor & the peas & cucumber are different yet delicious!! Every time I make this potato salad I end up sharing the recipe!