Tangy Pork Sandwiches Recipe
Lemon and a hint of cayenne flavor the sauce in these tasty pork sandwiches. "They're so warm and satisfying on a cool day," comments Glennis Stuart Liles of Greenup, Kentucky.
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced fully cooked pork
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Add the pork; simmer just until heated through, stirring frequently. Divide meat among buns; top each with 1 tablespoon sauce. Serve with the remaining sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 381 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 633mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Tangy Pork Sandwiches
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC