Tangy Poppy Seed Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 to 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Place all fruit in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients. Drizzle over fruit; toss gently to combine.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 117 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 5g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 18, 2015
My sister made this for Easter dinner and it received a thumbs up! Sis said it was easy to prepare as well. Love the dressing.
Apr 6, 2015
My family really liked this. The lime juice and honey give it a really good flavor. It makes a huge amount. I put this in a glass bowl and it was so pretty in the bowl.