Tangy Olive Vinaigrette
This dressing with bits of green olives, onion and celery, will perk up any bowl of mixed greens.—Mildred Spinn, Cameron, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salad greens
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar and mustard until blended. Stir in the parsley, olives, onion, celery, sugar and pepper. Serve with salad greens.