Tangy Mushroom Spinach Salad
The tangy dressing I always pour on this salad can be mixed ahead of time. It's best if you wait to drizzle it on the salad until the very last minute.—Gail Buss, Westminster, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced red or sweet onion
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, mushrooms and onion. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over salad and toss to coat.