Tangy Honey-Lime Chicken Recipe
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 10 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour and cayenne. Add chicken, a few strips at a time, and shake to coat. In a small skillet, brown chicken in butter on all sides.
- 2. Combine the lime juice, honey, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chicken. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until juices run clear and sauce is thickened. Yield: 2 servings.
5 ounce-weight: 386 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Tangy Honey-Lime Chicken
"This is one of our favorite recipes. We cut the chicken into smaller cubes and double the sauce however. We like a little extra sauce to drizzle over the rice. So yummy!"
"So scrumptious.Everyone loves this menu."
"I served this dish over rice with a side dish of broccoli. The only change I would make is to have more of the sauce to go over the rice."
"We like this recipe very much. I use lemon juice if I don't have limes."
"Great recipe, the only thing I would do differently next time is add some veggies to the mixture (eg snow peas, carrots...)"