Tangy Grilled Ham Steak
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 bone-in fully cooked ham steak (1 pound)
- In a large bowl, combine the ketchup, relish, vinegar, brown sugar and cayenne; set aside 1/2 cup for serving.
- Grill the ham steak, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side, basting occasionally with remaining sauce. Serve with reserved sauce.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 286 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 2046mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.
Aug 28, 2012
Loved it! And so easy, using ingredients I always have in the house. Will definitely make this again.
Mar 28, 2011
This is so yummy! We just fried the ham in a skillet rather than grill it.~ Theresa
Nov 2, 2010
Wonderful mix of flavors! My husband who thinks ham steak is "blah", said he would definately eat this again!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.