- 1 jar (9 ounces) mango chutney
- 3/4 cup A.1. steak sauce
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- In a large saucepan, mix the first six ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Add meatballs; cook, covered, 15-20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews forTangy Glazed Meatballs
"Prep was easy with the prepared meatballs and end result was very flavorful and delicious.I was worried about finding the chutney. A google search for chutney suggested I look for it in either the international aisle or near the relish. I actually found it at my local grocery store near the barbecue sauces and other specialty sauces, next to the ham glaze. The just was simply labeled "chutney" but key ingredient was mango."
"a real favorite by everyone."