Tangy Glazed Ham
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (3 pounds)
- 1/2 cup sweet-and-sour sauce
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons zesty Italian salad dressing
- Place ham in an ungreased 11x7-in. baking pan. Pour remaining ingredients over ham in the order listed.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325°, basting occasionally, for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 140°.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 165 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 1311mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Aug 10, 2015
Very tasty glaze recipe. I used a spiral ham and it gave it a very good slightly sweet flavor!
Nov 28, 2014
I never made a ham before and since this looked like a pretty simple recipe I thought I would give it a try. I had a spiral cut, bone-in, half ham. I doubled the recipe and cooked it for about two hours. It came out really good. And it was so easy! Almost no prep time! Will definitely keep as my go to ham recipe!