Tangy Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes2-1/4 cups salsa (32 chips)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup sliced unsweetened strawberries
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Spritz tortillas with cooking spray; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Cut each tortilla into eight wedges; place in a single layer in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the salsa ingredients. Serve with cinnamon chips.
Oct 14, 2011
One of my favorites! It is quick and easy to make. Most ingredients we have on time at any given time. I use it every time I entertain. It's looks nice, too. =)
Sep 5, 2010
I loved this easy recipe. in fact everone loved it for our early labor day family get together.
Apr 9, 2009
The mixture of fruit is so delicious I ate it with a spoon. Make extra chips with this, but keep an eye on them when baking!! Mine only took 5 min.