- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen unsweetened whole strawberries, thawed
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a punch bowl or large container, combine pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, 1/2 cup water and sugar. Place bananas, strawberries and remaining water in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Stir into the juice mixture. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Yield: 25-30 servings (about 5 quarts).
Reviews forTangy Fruit Punch
"I am a TOH field editor and have made this recipe too many times to count!!! It is so refreshing and can be made up ahead except for adding in the ginger ale right before serving. I love that it feeds a lot of people, as we have used this for many special occasion family get togethers!"
"I've had this many times.The best punch I've come across,so good in fact I'm making it for my sons garden wedding."